Friday, April 27, 2012

End of the road

Hey folks, as you might have noticed, I can't stick at this photo a day malarkey - even with a camera in my pocket at almost all times.  I'm not sure what this says about me other than I'm either very forgetful or very lazy.  Either way, I was always worried about the artistic value of what I was doing.  I always want to have a point to the photos, something interesting to look at but it was getting to the point where I was resisting the urge to just point the camera in a random direction and fire it, just to have something to post. I didn't consider that to be a worthwhile use of my time, or yours come to think of it.  So I've decided to can it.

From now on, there'll only be something here if I feel it's worthy of inclusion, be it pictures, video or words.

No comments:

Post a Comment