Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My life is currently unbalanced in a good way

I am both pleased and worried by the amount of good fortune I have experienced lately, pleased obviously for all the good stuff and worried about what's in the post to balance things out :)


  • Won the Euromillons (well £5.50 of them)
  • My vegetable garden is coming along in leaps and bounds
  • Got a bunch of debt collectors who have been chasing me since October to admit they made a mistake
  • Car passed its MOT first time
  • Got a lift to the garage from work by a passing colleague
I'm sure there's other stuff but that's enough to illustrate my point.  What worries me is that things will come around and we'll get hit with a run of bad luck, life has a tendency to even out over the long term.

However, I'm currently sunbathing in a sunbeam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment